Sena Burnished Magia Wallet for iPhone 6 & 6 plus

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by TypeZero3, Oct 28, 2014.

1. TypeZero3 macrumors newbie

Good morning all,

I'm a long time reader, but an infrequent poster and am grateful for all the insight I have received from the members in this forum. To that end, I'd like to share my case(s) of choice & hopefully someone or at least a few people will find this information useful.

So anyway, one of the bits of information that I've gleaned from these forums is that Apple's silicone case is a reasonably thin, protective and nice - the only gripe most people have is the opening at the bottom. With that knowledge, I bit the bullet & purchased a blue silicone case for my iPhone 6 plus. After using that case for a bit, I wanted a bit more. I've always liked folio cases, but have never found one that works for me. Some of the folios I've looked at were bulky, some looked cheap, others had cheap looking plastic shells.

In any case, I came across Sena's Magia case. The Magia case uses a 3M micro suction strip that holds your iPhone in place - let me tell you, if you have any reservations about how strong this stuff is, don't worry, your phone will not fall out. I am loving this case, the packaging was first class & the workmanship is also great. I am also using it with my Apple silicone case, it's awedome! But I know what everyone is here for & I am here to please! On to the pictures!

Please feel free to ask any questions - I'll try to get back asap ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414523881.601094.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414523906.422210.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414523915.728140.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414523926.089336.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414523941.581691.jpg

2. TypeZero3 thread starter macrumors newbie

3. StophMac24 macrumors 6502

StophMac24

Wowsers, this looks sweet. Assuming that 3M strip holds up over time, this is a winner in my book.

Is the 3M strip more like tape or is it like those non slip pads people put on there car dash boards to keep stuff from sliding around?

4. TypeZero3 thread starter macrumors newbie

Supposedly it keeps its stickiness, we shall see, if it doesn't I'm going to email Sena, but so far it seems solid. If you need to refresh the stickiness, all you have to do is wipe it clean.

I think a good way to describe the strip would be that it's like those sticky hands material but in a strong strip.

5. Pug72 macrumors 6502a

Pug72

Love that loads.

If I hadn't found my holy grail (imo) of the Tech21 Classic Shell Wallet, then I would definitely have got that combo. Both in black though.

6. TypeZero3 thread starter macrumors newbie

@Pug72 yeah I think next time I'd do black, this combo wasn't my original idea, but all the pieces fit together in the end.

7. drewfus macrumors 6502

drewfus

I just received mine a few days ago, and I really like it a lot. On my 5S, I had a TwelveSouth BookBook case, which I liked well enough, but it was really thick. I like that the Burnished Magia Wallet uses the 3M strip...I had my doubts about it, but it is pretty darned sticky, and I haven't had a problem with my phone falling out. I do have a Bodyguardz skin on the back of my phone - whether that makes a difference, I don't know.

8. petvas macrumors 601

petvas

I got my Sena case today and I like it so far. I am too worried that the strip won't hold, but this is some that needs to be tested.

Another thing I am wondering is, if the strip needs to be covered with the plastic cover all the time when the phone is not in the case. Does anyone know?

9. FieldingMellish Suspended

All strip adhesives could be compromised with dust or finger oils. Keep The unused case in a dust free spot and don't put fingers all over it.