Sena iPad 3 Leather Case - UK?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by cjwosbon, Mar 14, 2012.

1. cjwosbon macrumors member

I have the original iPad and purchased a Sena Ultraslim Case from a company in the UK, I think they were in Brighton, East Sussex - I cannot find the company now though.

I have ordered the 'New iPad' Does anyone have any suggestions on where I could the same style case from in the UK, the official site is in the US and customs may charge too much, I would like this asap as I will be going on holiday on Monday and hopefully get the iPad on Friday

Any suggestions welcome?

2. Diiiiips macrumors regular

Did you find this in the end?

I bought the Tecknet one but it didn't work the sleep function. So I'm looking for a slim case too.

3. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

I have sena set to email me when this is UK available...It's not...yet. Cases and shells are really thin on the ground here as yet. John Lewis has stock of Targus stuff..That's about it.

4. mushed macrumors member

Currys have some Belkin stuff too, but yeah, *twiddles thumbs* We want cases! We want cases! NOW... please... heh :)

5. Diiiiips macrumors regular

I'm liking the STM skinny case as well. Not sure which to choose

6. gekko21 macrumors member

The reviews on the John Lewis site suggest the Targus cases may not be specifically for the new iPad despite what the product description says :rolleyes:.

I'm stuck using an old iPad 2 smart cover, that I've now discovered is probably a fake and so is no longer 'smart' as such! Hopefully, we'll get some decent cases for the new iPad in the UK soon. I fancy a nice leather case this time.