Sena iPhone 6 sleeves

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jsmakr, Sep 18, 2014.

1. jsmakr macrumors member

FYI Sena is offering a 25% pre-order discount for all iPhone 6 cases...

I loved everything about my iPhone 5 UltraSlim leather sleeve, just pre-ordered the Ultraslim Classic for 6+ in Black.

http://www.senacases.com/iphone-6/

2. Maaz macrumors 6502a

I also pre ordered from them, now the only thing that sucks is waiting for the case to ship in mid October and finding something temporary to protect case now.

3. jsmakr thread starter macrumors member

Here is the response I got about not offering an "access" version with the charging cable cut out:

-----

Hello Johnny,

Thank you for the purchase of the UltraSlim Classic. We released the UltraSlim Access with the iPhone 5. We received hundreds of complaints from prior UltraSlim users regarding the extra access holes. They told us that the lightning hole would let dust, debris, and fluid in. They stated that if they wanted to charge case or listen to music they would insert the case upside down. We listened and brought back the Classic version of the UltraSlim. The Classic version has outsold the Access version 10-1. We have yet to sell out of the Access version of the UltraSlim, meaning we still have original stock from 2012. We are not doing an Access version for the 6 and 6 plus for this reason. It is unfortunate that we are unable to sell an Access version for you, since you prefer it.

Sincerely,

Christian
    Sena Cases

-----

I've changed my mine about wanted the access...

4. Dechter macrumors member

Ah, so you're the one person who wanted the access case...

5. asfafa macrumors newbie

I ordered a Magnetic Holster for my iPhone 6 a few days ago, and I received it this morning via Fedex! I was quite taken aback, as I wasn't expecting for another month, and the item is still tagged as 'Pre-Order' on the website.

As you would expect from Sena, the case is very nice, and well made and finished. I do have a gripe, in that my iPhone 6 does 'rattle' in the case. I might need to put a case on the iPhone to stop that happening, as the iPhone is so thin. I also noticed on the website that the holster is also meant for the Samsung Galaxy S4 and S4 so that might explain it. But I'm very happy with it.

Attached Files:

6. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

You could always just insert the phone top first so the Lightning port is accessible.

7. AuroraProject macrumors 65816

AuroraProject

I'm in! I've preordered an Ultraslim Classic in red for my 6+.