Sena Magnet Flipper Alternative

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by computerinfo, Jul 10, 2010.

1. computerinfo macrumors newbie

Does anyone have a good alternative for the Sena Magnet Flipper:
    http://www.senacases.com/apple/iphone-4-cases/magnet-flipper/#

My wife loved it on her 3GS but now need one for her iPhone 4. Unfortunately, they are not avabilable yet.

Basically, I need a protective case that she can can toss in and out of her purse on a daily basis. It also needs to protect the front well as she will drop it often.

2. dugbug macrumors 65816

dugbug

Try marware.com. They have a lot of very nice leather cases. I do like this case you found, though. They say it will ship in a few weeks?

Im in a similar position though. My wife wants a marware leather case in a color that is out of stock, so Im just going to get a "best buy cheapie" in the interim and wait until all these iphone 4 cases settle in.

3. Fabienne macrumors 65816

Fabienne

yea, I love that white Marware flip case, At $30 it's much less than the Sena case, too. I think it is coming out soon, now all they have is a teaser picture on the site. They do say that you can order now and they can ship it to you when it comes out.

4. tasslehawf macrumors 6502

I had a sena magnet flipper on my 2G (flip down). I don't like how the new ones don't protect the upper corners since there's a real shatter danger. I found this:

carrymobile.com jacka leather case. lots of color choices. protects the corners. Only downside is that it's coming from hong kong so a week to two weeks shipping.

[​IMG]

If you really want the magnet flipper, it'll be here in a few weeks (end of july). Get a free Apple case in the mean time. :-D

5. tasslehawf macrumors 6502