Sena Sarach UltraSlim Leather Pouch W/ BestSkinsEver

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by nmock, Jul 20, 2010.

1. nmock macrumors newbie

Attached Files:

2. fjordschritt macrumors member

Sena cases looks fine. This is my favorite

I think i will get one of this. I need a full protection case, when i take my iPhone in my bag and not in my front pocket.

3. captainAJ macrumors newbie

baseball

Nice, somehow it reminds me of baseball. anyways, covering the iPhone screen is a cardinal sin :D thanks for sharing though ;)

4. bmms8 macrumors 68020

hey how does the sarach compare to the regular ultra slim if youve had it? i like the look of the sarach.. is the sarach more bulkier? please post more pics if you can, thanks!

5. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

does the phone extend out more than the case ? can you post pics of the side with the phone in it ? Also what is the inside made of ?
    Thanks

6. vijay007 macrumors regular

I got the black Sarach Ultraslim. With the iPhone inside, the front side of the case aligns exactly with the top of iPhone. But the back side of the case is a millimeter or so shorter than the iPhone.

The case looks good and the inside is same as the normal Sena ultraslim (microseude I believe).

Since the back is not covering my iPhone 4 fully, this case is going back. I am going to pre-order the below case instead.

http://www.iconic.co.nz/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_23&products_id=343

I had the same case for my 3GS and absolutely loved its quality and finish.

7. Fisher624 macrumors regular

sena ultra slim vs iconic super slim

I currently have a sena ultra slim, and it fits really well, maybe just a bit short as the phone is right at the top of the pouch. I am also a bit worried about the durability of such thin leather. I really like the more rustic look (especially the dark brown) of the iconic, so anyone with experience with both? How do they compare?

8. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

can you post some pics of the blank with the phone in it ?

9. vijay007 macrumors regular

I used both the Sena Ultraslim and iKonicedge Superslim cases with my 3GS. They both are almost equally thin.

The Sena leather became very soft in one year(It does not feel like leather now). I also do not know if it is made up of 100% real leather.

The iKonicedge case held up really well. It looks almost new even after 7-8 months of regular use. The iKonicedge case has a Vintage look to it and it feels like real leather. These cases are handmade and are finished nicley.

I absolutley love the iKonicedge case. I read about them in Macrumors only and they have very good testimonials in the net.

10. Fisher624 macrumors regular

Just what I wanted to hear. Thanks. Looks like I'll be ordering an iKonic...now what to do with the Sena.

11. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

Looks like a truck flattened out a baseball!

Sena makes quality cases, but if you're picky about the pattern/texture of the leather, I would suggest waiting until the Apple store gets them in stock so you can go and choose by hand.

12. iamthekiller macrumors 6502a

13. ludawg23 macrumors 6502

lol

14. vijay007 macrumors regular

I bought both the Ultraslim and Sarach Ultraslim for my iPhone 4. Both are going back tomorrow.

15. gwinanthony1985 macrumors member

aren't you more into ikonic edge pouch ??

16. Tcomcp33 macrumors newbie

Just wanted to wake this thread up to ask if somebody noticed same as I did. Sena UltraSlim pouch even with speakers cutouts mutes ringtone very much. Let's say I'm walking arount town, cars passing buy, people chatting just normal noise of city, my phone rings and I only notice it because of it vibrating, I don't hear ringtone at all. Do you have the same issue who has this UltraSlim poush? I've noticed that it's the inside stich that makes phone so quiet.
    I have now one case from beyzacases with cutout for connection (it also leaves speaker revealed) and now I hear my phone even in noisiest places.

By the way, does this Ikonic case make same effect on speaker?