SENA Ultra slim pouches iPhone 6+

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tsturbo, Nov 15, 2014.

1. tsturbo, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2014

tsturbo macrumors regular

tsturbo

2. Ringside, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2014

Ringside macrumors regular

Ringside

I've used the classic in the past and am currently using the heritage. Technically I would say the classic is probably the thinnest by a small margin. The heritage is very slim though. Also the fit is not quite as tight on the heritage in a good way. It's not going to slip out or anything but it seems to have an already broken in feel. I love the look of it. Think this color is going to age nicely! Here's a few pics. This is a 6, not the plus.

Attached Files:

3. tsturbo thread starter macrumors regular

tsturbo

Those pics are great, thanks! Did you do anything to treat the leather as it looks amazing.

4. ssl0408 macrumors 6502a

ssl0408

Lucrin.com has some really nice pouches and they're $38. I'm not a fan of the leather used by Sena.

5. Ringside macrumors regular

Ringside

Yes, I use a lotion on all my leather to protect and moisturize. I've had maybe 4 different Sena cases over the years for various iPhone's and I will say that this particular leather on the heritage is the softest and most supple that I've ever had. It's gorgeous and feels amazing in my hand. Really super soft and smells terrific!

6. tsturbo thread starter macrumors regular

tsturbo

It is 46$ for the 6 and 73$ for the plus, seems like it is way overpriced compared to the SENA. Looking at the Heritage, not the classic

----------

Love the Congac color in the pictures, I tend to go with black leather usually, but I may have to go Congac:eek:

7. Ringside macrumors regular

Ringside

This is the 1st non-black one for me as well. It was the best looking one IMO this time around when Sena launched their 6 cases. So glad I choose the congac, looks even better in person! I alternate between this and the midnight blue Apple case. Best of both worlds.......