Sena UltraSlim Pouch AND a bumper?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by itsjustmeee, Oct 19, 2010.

1. itsjustmeee macrumors 6502a

Dec 28, 2008
    Does anyone know if this combination works, or is the Sena UltraSlim Pouch too slim to hold an iphone 4 with a bumper on it.
  2. djransom macrumors 68040

May 14, 2008
    Judging from the way it would looks I would say no. Sena does make a case made to go with the Bumper, but it's not slim though.
  3. kingalien macrumors regular

Oct 14, 2010
    You might want to try the slim pouch for the HTC Incredible. That might fit a bumper encased iphone. No direct experience on my part however.
  4. Grimes macrumors regular

Jun 11, 2010
    The Sena UltraSlim Pouch and Bumper combo didn't work for me...
  5. detoxguy macrumors member

Jul 24, 2009
    I'm not sure about the bumper (don't own one) but I know from experience that the iPhone 3G/S version of the ultraslim works perfectly with the iPhone 4 using the incipio feather or the incase snap. If the bumper isn't massively thicker then I can see it maybe working...
  6. JulesK macrumors 6502

Dec 17, 2002
    Won't work.

I have that case, for when I need to have as little bulk as possible (for which it is great), and there's no reasonable way to put an iPhone 4 with a bumper into it. I guess you could try forcing it, but I suspect that the stitching would break first.
  7. richard371 macrumors 68000

Feb 1, 2008
    Nope. I can barely fit the bare phone in there although it will stretch a bit after awhile.