Sena "Zipper" Case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Scuba-EMT, May 12, 2010.

1. Scuba-EMT macrumors regular

Scuba-EMT

I thought I would share some photos of the Sena Case. I use my IPad in a business environment, and the Sena case is a good balance between protection and style. The leather is top quality and the construction is first rate.

Cheers,

Attached Files:

2. 3N16MA macrumors 65816

3N16MA

Very nice case. Sena makes great quality leather products that are on par with Vaja. Just wish they had a case that had a nice typing position.

3. Scuba-EMT thread starter macrumors regular

Scuba-EMT

Strangely enough the position does not bother me as I carry my BT keyboard to meetings to heavy text input. I only use the on screen keyboard to take quick notes, ect. When I am at my desk I have it out of the case and in the dock, again using the BT keyboard.

4. tcison macrumors newbie

Why only one orientation

I was very excited about this case when I first heard about it. I have a Sena case for my iPhone and it is the best. What I wondered, and sent Sena question was why didn't they make the stand work for both portrait and landscape like most picture frames work? I would have ordered one in a second had they done that.

5. acrafton macrumors 6502

Blemishes on the case?

OP - I ordered one and it arrived earlier this week and I noticed that there were several blemishes on the front (kind of like pimples or paint drops) and the tab stand on the back was bent as though it had been used repeatedly.

Did you notice any imperfections with yours?

6. Scuba-EMT thread starter macrumors regular

Scuba-EMT

Sorry to hear that. Mine arrived in pristine condition. I suggest that you give customer service a call, I am sure they'll take care of the issue.