Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jason S.

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 23, 2007
Pennsylvania
I have the phone number of one of my local Apple Stores saved in my Contacts, and as I was making a new iMessage, I noticed the blue bubble that indicates a contact has iMessages is next to it.

As anyone ever tried to iMessage their Apple Store? I want to, but at the same time I'm too nervous! Hah! :roll eyes:

It's the Apple Store at South Hills Village, by the way. (Pennsylvania)

davidjearly

macrumors 68020
Sep 21, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
I have the phone number of one of my local Apple Stores saved in my Contacts, and as I was making a new iMessage, I noticed the blue bubble that indicates a contact has iMessages is next to it.

As anyone ever tried to iMessage their Apple Store? I want to, but at the same time I'm too nervous! Hah! :roll eyes:

It's the Apple Store at South Hills Village, by the way. (Pennsylvania)

Go for it. Ask them on a date or something equally childish.

Post the results please.

With screencaps.

Arelunde

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2011
CA Central Coast

I've never had an incoming iMessage pending (if that's what you mean). I go straight to the message from the lock screen. Are you saying the green bubble on the home screen turns blue with a number badge for an iMessage compared to a regular text? OR did you see the blue bubble in your contact's list? Either way, how cool!

Obviously, it doesn't take much to make me :D !!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.