iPhone send or reply to message from notification centre

scar88

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 3, 2009
London
Hi All,

is anyone aware if there is an app in cydia that will allow me to do this? its a pain to go to the notification centre and then get directed to messages and then answer the message.

AMC89

macrumors member
Apr 13, 2012
Try biteSMS. It doesnt let you reply from nc but has quick reply which means no need to enter the app as such.

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
I use Lockinfo and BiteSMS to accomplish this. Bitesms is a must have because of all the features it has but mainly because of the quick compose and quick reply features. With lockinfo, whenever I have a text message in the notification center, I can just tap on it and it automatically loads the bitesms quick reply window. I would jailbreak for these two apps alone! Plus the developer of lockinfo just released a teaser video of his upcoming major upgrade to Lockinfo 5 and it looks sick!

Sorry for the rant haha. But yea what you want is definitely possible.

gapperonduty

macrumors 6502
Jun 30, 2010
bitesms lets you reply from NC by tapping on the message...

better yet, it also allows you to reply ANYWHERE by tapping on the statusbar

sole reason of having a jailbreak, period...

Hi All,

is anyone aware if there is an app in cydia that will allow me to do this? its a pain to go to the notification centre and then get directed to messages and then answer the message.

scar88

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 3, 2009
London
ive tried Bite sms along with messages + but it still doesnt feel seem less like jelly bean, hope apple will have this is ios7 or even better the guys that created auxo will do something