sending delay

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by blackbushido, Feb 16, 2017.

1. blackbushido macrumors newbie

blackbushido

Hello, beautiful people!! I was wondering if anyone knew of an app that would count down before sending my message?? You know, if you've been drinking and you get mad at someone and you go to send them a mean message but at the last minute you decide not to send it. Can anyone help me and I DO NOT WANT A JAILBREAK PLEASE!!!! Thank you for your timely response

2. C DM, Feb 16, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2017

C DM macrumors Westmere

If there's an app like that it would be a separate messenger that you'd have to use, not something that would work with the existing Messages app or some other existing messenger like WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger.

3. blackbushido thread starter macrumors newbie

blackbushido

Thank you. Yea, I would rather have it be an add on to imessage. Thank you again anyway

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

There is no such app that will modify the current imessage stock app or the way texts are send.
    Only if something like this is available with a 3rd party instant messaging app.
    Such options are not allowed on Apples walled garden.
    Back in the day on earlier JB versions we had Bitesms that took over texts and imessages and allowed for many more options, quick reply and delayed sending, schedule to send a message and many other cool things.

5. bufffilm Suspended

bufffilm

What you're asking for would only be possible if the idevice was jailbroken.

If you were JB, you can.