So, I got my iPhone this last Thursday to find out that the motor inside it that makes it vibrate during calls is likely DOA as I couldn't get it working and neither could the AppleCare customer service rep. She is being kind enough to give me a loaner iPhone for free during the repair time, and the box is coming tommorow. But, one thing I was anal about with my iPhone was getting a Power Support Crystal Film on it immediately out of the box. Now, a couple days after doing just that, I have to send my iPhone in for that motor...Can I leave the crystal film on and trust that I'll get the same iPhone back repaired? Or you guys think they will confirm the vibrating moror is dead on this one and just send me a new iphone(thereby wasting my crystal film. Even if i take off the crystal film, how do i make it as perfectly lint free as it was when i got it from power support so that when a new iphone comes back, I can put it back on that one without having residue or lint beneath the screen.