Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TomKease

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 9, 2008
I know MMS is dead horse we have beaten several times over. and for the most part i have overcome that hurdle. i basically using the email approach. you know when you take the number@mmsetc.com, what ever the provider is. for some reason i cant seem to get the verizon numbers to work. They are constatntly kicked back to me. i am using xxxxxxxxx@vzwpix.com. It used to work and now it doesnt.

if anyone knows how to fix it or a work aroound. even a better way to send pics or like an application please let me know.

Thanks..

TOM

andreab35

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2008
USA
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5F136 Safari/525.20)

Hmmmm... That's odd. It is still working for me.

Are you using a 1 before area codes for numbers out of your area? If you are, take it out. The vzwpix.com ending you are using is fine.

Sorry for the problem you are having.

deimos256

macrumors 6502a
Sep 9, 2008
im having this problem as is my girlfriend who also has an iphone, we cant send to vzwpix.com, also we are not using the 1 in front

TomKease

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 9, 2008
No i do not have any 1's in front of the numbers

it says that verizon is rejecting the email....

i called their support team and i got a big fat GOOSE EGG of an answer.

its so weird that i can send to everyone but verizon.

deimos256

macrumors 6502a
Sep 9, 2008
being an ex employee of big bad verizon i can say its pointless to try an complain to them, they make too much money to care

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.