Sending Photos via Email

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nomad01, Nov 16, 2007.

1. nomad01 macrumors 68000

nomad01

Anyone having difficulties with this?

I've set a default email account that works with sending and receiving normal email. However, when I try to email a photo from the photo app, it appears to work but the emails never arrive!

I can't find the emails in a sent folder either... maybe that's normal.

Tried emailing different pics to a few different email addresses now though and it never works.

Help?!

Steve

2. artemka macrumors member

that's wiered. I'm usng gmail and sending photos alright? What r u using?

3. nomad01 thread starter macrumors 68000

nomad01

its okay... found some discussions on Apples forums about this... known problem with Yahoo mail apparently.

Thanks though.

4. ibanana macrumors 6502

is there a way to send more than one picture at a time ?

5. Ninja Dom macrumors 6502

Ninja Dom

Nope at this moment you can only email one picture at a time.

You also cannot add a picture to an email you have already started typing. You have to send the picture from within the Photos application.

6. artemka macrumors member

THat sucks.. would be so nice if we could send more than 1 pic.. at least 2 :(

7. HiRez macrumors 603

HiRez

Yeah. I was thinking one way to do it would be to have a Select button on the photo grid view. Holding that button while tapping photos would highlight (select) them. Then press email and they all get attached. The whole thing just wasn't thought out very well, and I don't like that you can't set yourself the amount of downsampling of the synced images (or none) so you could view and send higher-resolution pics. It would also be nice to have some lightweight iPhoto functionality built-in, such as cropping and rotating photos, and maybe even the standard adjustments (color temperature, etc.).