Sending Photos

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by seag33k, Sep 15, 2008.

1. seag33k macrumors newbie

I am a current Blackberry user and one thing I hate is that it costs me extra to email photos from my phone even though I pay for the extra data plan. Does AT&T have a similar charge? And if so, are there other ways to get photos easily sent from the phone? Also, the camera performance is very slow on my BB, how is it on the iphone?

Thanks!

2. oursfan macrumors member

You can email all the photos you want and it will not cost any extra. The thing that most people find annoying is the simple fact that you can not send or receive picture SMS messages. But that is not a big deal if you ask me.

The camera response time is pretty good on the iPhone. The picture quality is great for a phone. The only downfall is there is no zoom or video capability.

Hope this helps.

3. seag33k thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks, that helps. Tmobile told me that I couldn't even attach them as an email or I would be billed. Whether that is 100% correct or not I don't know since I never tried it to check. Having the ability of taking a quick pic of my daughter for the grandparents and sending it to them on the fly would be a nice options if it isn't an extra fee :)

4. soberbrain macrumors 65816

soberbrain

You can check out pictures taken my iPhone on this thread.

It's no substitute for a real camera, but it does well enough to be able to print 4x6 close up portraits. With most low end cameras, keeping it still while taking a picture is a must!