Sending SMS on background

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by beit, Aug 11, 2008.

1. beit macrumors newbie

Hi people,
    for now I will ask it only for information, I don't want particular detail only know if it is possible and if someone have an idea on how to do it :-D
    I want to send a pre-compiled sms and a e-mail to a list of contact whitout wxiting my application is it possible?

Many thx byyy

2. lunaxp macrumors newbie

dont understant at all.

3. kevo0822 macrumors regular

4. ThunderBull4 macrumors 6502

A pre-compiled sms? Like a forward? And include it in an email, or just along with an email? and which application?

5. beit thread starter macrumors newbie

Wrong information

Eheh I'm sorry for the previous message, it was late night and I wrote lot of..... :-D

I try to repeat my problem.
    1)What I want is the possibilitie to write an SMS FROM MY APPLICATION and save it somewhere, same thing for email, i need to write an email from my application and save it somewhere.

2)In my application I will have a section where you will define personal groups from contacts

3) Now you have some groups from your contact, an email and a sms. Now I want to know if there is the possibilities to send thoso message and mail to the list of contact whitout exiting my application.
    For example I will have a section in my program where you see only a button, when you will push that button I want to send the message and the email to every contact I saved in my Groups.

I hope I had been more clear, I'm sorry for my English but I need to improve it a lot :-D

Thx for your interest byyyyyyyy

6. beit thread starter macrumors newbie

7. Carpe Deez macrumors member

We don't understand what the hell you're saying, m8. Good luck though.

8. Diode macrumors 68020

Diode

9. beit thread starter macrumors newbie

Thx a lot man you find the right....and easiest word to explain what I'm looking for :pPP

Ehehe really thx a lot :-D