Sending text messages with the iPhone horizontal?

OrlandoTragic

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 13, 2007
Orlando, FL
Is there a way? I have terribly shaky hands and as such, sending a text is a challenge sometimes!!!

Its much easier typing with the stretched out keyboard!!!

eplchamps0304

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2008
Is there a way? I have terribly shaky hands and as such, sending a text is a challenge sometimes!!!

Its much easier typing with the stretched out keyboard!!!
No you cant. Its another one of those things that apple feels you dont need even though you do. Cand wait for android. I will drop my iphone 3g and all its lacking basic feautures like a hot potato.

jmpage2

macrumors 68040
Sep 14, 2007
No you cant. Its another one of those things that apple feels you dont need even though you do. Cand wait for android. I will drop my iphone 3g and all its lacking basic feautures like a hot potato.
Android will probably be the best thing for iPhone users since it's likely to spur Apple to actually add some of the missing features (MMS, video, A2DP) and fix more of the bugs.

Competition is a good thing for everyone!

Niiro13

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2008
Illinois
MobileChat is supposed to...of course they're still trying to get their server sorted out...but yeah, I think that's the only option at this point (besides using something like meebo in safari).

eplchamps0304

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2008
Android will probably be the best thing for iPhone users since it's likely to spur Apple to actually add some of the missing features (MMS, video, A2DP) and fix more of the bugs.

Competition is a good thing for everyone!
Lets hope so.