Sennheiser or Klipsch?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Austin M., Nov 20, 2010.

1. Austin M. macrumors 6502a

Austin M.

Looking for a good pair of earphones and I like a bunch from both company's. Which company is better in terms of quality, price, sound, durability, and comfort. Anybody owned both of these and would like to compare? Need to find A good pair and if anyone has any recommendations that would be awesome. The only rules are they need to be from one of these company's and they have to be under 150$. I'm currently looking into the Klipsch Image S5i Rugged's.

2. qawes macrumors regular

qawes

Never tried Klipsch Image S5i Rugged's before but I have a pair of Sennheiser CX400 II Titanium since april and no problems whatsoever. They sound great, too :) Made me buy some HD428 too.

3. Austin M. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Austin M.

Alright, thanks! So no wear and tear whatsoever? I did come across those and they looked pretty cool. That's the other reason I'm considering Sennheiser, because I heard Klipsch earphones seem to not lost too long before giving out.

4. qawes macrumors regular

qawes

Before Sennheiser I had some Razers which were pretty bad, I had to change them twice on warranty, and then I gave up.
    If you take good care of them they'll last pretty well, both my headphones have good clarity sound, and are pretty comfortable also.

5. Austin M. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Austin M.

Yeah...about that...I'm not too good with taking care of my headphones, I already have gone through about 4 and this is why I am considering the Kilpsch Image S5i Rugged.

6. ufcfighter macrumors 6502

I have the Kilpsch and I love them. I have tried several pairs but these are really worth the money.

7. csrx macrumors member

Klipsch all the way. But I might be biased because I own black and white S4i's and the Image One.

8. Austin M. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Austin M.

Yes, it is a little biased. You have to be a person that has tried a product from both companies.

9. Firestar macrumors 68020

Firestar

I have not tried any Klipsch, but I did have some Sennheiser CX300. They're pretty nice sound quality, but the asym cord is terrible, IMO.

10. dccorona macrumors 68020

dccorona

11. Firestar macrumors 68020

Firestar