Sennheiser RS120 Wireless RF Headphones with Charging Cradle

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by neo.darko, Jun 1, 2010.

1. neo.darko macrumors newbie

2. kasakka macrumors 68000

It's not compatibility you need to worry about, but I had the RS120 briefly and felt that the headphones were very uncomfortable and when I tried 'em in my hotel room I got tons of noise all the time. Returned them and got the RS130, which are much more comfortable but in the hotel room still got noise.

However, when I got home I haven't had any noise issues except for some minor ones when moving around. In any case it's best to order from a place with a good return policy in case you happen to live in a place where you get lots of wireless noise.

The RS120 had one good thing about it though, it allowed tuning in by turning a dial whereas the RS130 tunes in automatically or by pressing a button on the headphones. The problem is the button feels very much like the volume control so I've often pressed it by accident, which results in listening to noise as the headphones try to sync to the receiver.

Sound quality is not bad at all. Not as good as wired headphones of course.

I would recommend checking out other brands as well, there are probably better wireless headphones available.

3. neo.darko thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi - thanks for the reply. For now settled on a wired one - still on the lookout though.

Thanks. :)