Sent in MBP, delete data?

snowboardpunk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 28, 2013
hey guys I went to the Apple Store for the second time to fix keyboard issues on my 2016 rMBP 15" but this time they needed to send it in for repairs. I uploaded all my files to iCloud and they took my password and login and everything but I forgot to delete all my data. It has passwords to all my banks, emails, and work related accounts. Do I need to be worried or should I delete everything via find my mac and will that affect apple being able to fix anything?

snaky69

macrumors 603
Mar 14, 2008
hey guys I went to the Apple Store for the second time to fix keyboard issues on my 2016 rMBP 15" but this time they needed to send it in for repairs. I uploaded all my files to iCloud and they took my password and login and everything but I forgot to delete all my data. It has passwords to all my banks, emails, and work related accounts. Do I need to be worried or should I delete everything via find my mac and will that affect apple being able to fix anything?
No offense, but chances are you're neither important nor interesting enough for techs to bother, they have better things to do, like fixing the computer that came in after yours.