Senuti Help

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ashleyc, Mar 20, 2011.

1. ashleyc, Mar 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2011

ashleyc macrumors newbie

Hello,

I recently bought a Macbook Pro and need to get all of my music from my iPod touch onto it (I previously used a PC). I'm having trouble getting my music to show up in Senuti. I've installed the iPod touch additions and tried uninstalling and reinstalling MACfuse. Nothing has worked - it still says "insert iPod to get started." I have Senuti version 1.1.8 and Max OS version 10.6.6. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I was stupid enough to purchase it before trying the free trial and I have no idea why it isn't working.

-Ashley

Oh, also - iTunes is recognizing my iPod so that's not the issue. I've restarted multiple times too.

2. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Is there a reason you can't pull the music from your old computer with an external drive?

3. ashleyc thread starter macrumors newbie

I can, but my music is so disorganized on it - it was ripped from an older regular iPod a few years ago when my HD crashed. I've deleted a bunch of songs from my iPod and have added new ones since then, and all of the files are in different places and are a total mess. I figured I'd just spend the $18 and make it easier on myself, and if worse comes to worse I'll just spend a lot of time sorting through the files from my external HD. I'd just rather rip my current library from my iPod instead of having to go through a bunch of poorly organized music files.

4. JamesMB macrumors 68000

JamesMB

You can use iTunes to organize all of your music in the iTunes media folder, so it's all nice and neat, then copy it to an external...Problem solved..:D

Attached Files: