SEPARATE Bands Shipping Times

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Dwalls90, May 14, 2015.

1. Dwalls90 macrumors 601

Dwalls90

Ordered the blue sport band today, and says ships in 1-2 weeks. But lots of Apple's shipping estimates are completely inaccurate.

What is the time table for anyone that's ordered a separate band, and the actual delivery versus Apple's estimate?

2. flur macrumors 68000

Everything for the watch has been shipping in or before the given shipping window. So you can expect it before your shipping window ends.

That said, the shipping window on my green sports band started today and I'm still in processing. I've noticed that the blue, pink, and white bands are all shipping 1-2 weeks and the green is 2-3 weeks (was 2-4 weeks when I ordered), so maybe they underestimated demand on those. Either way, it's looking like I won't get mine until the second half of my shipping window.

3. Dwalls90 thread starter macrumors 601

Dwalls90

Bummer, was hoping I'd get it before MDW. Oh well!

Thanks, looks like I can expect it 1-2 weeks out.

4. melman101 macrumors 68030

I ordered the blue sport band on April 10 and it said shipping in 2-4 weeks. Delivers by April 29th - May 12th. I got it on May 8th.

Hope that helps.

5. Rbwest macrumors member

Ordered WSB on April 29 said 2-3 weeks for delivery, just checked and they moved it to may 25- June 9. Spoke to Apple chat.....they basically said ordered will be delayed based on availability.

I'm still waiting for my 38mm black modern buckle, ordered April 11