Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

largefarrva

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 30, 2012
Ordered about an hour or so after the store went live on the 9th and ended up with an estimated delivery date of the 23rd-27th for both my wife's and my 7 plus 256gb matte black phones. We both went to preparing for shipment on Friday afternoon around 3-4 CST and it has been stuck there since then. About how long should we expect it to be before they actually ship?

chino303

macrumors regular
Oct 2, 2014
Katy, TX
Ordered about an hour or so after the store went live on the 9th and ended up with an estimated delivery date of the 23rd-27th for both my wife's and my 7 plus 256gb matte black phones. We both went to preparing for shipment on Friday afternoon around 3-4 CST and it has been stuck there since then. About how long should we expect it to be before they actually ship?
Most of us that are on those days had ours shipped today... Yours should be anytime soon.... Keep us posted!

largefarrva

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 30, 2012
Is there a specific thread for these ship dates that I've missed? I looked but didn't see anything posted.

largefarrva

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 30, 2012
Well my wife and I both got shipping notifications earlier today, with delivery estimates from UPS for Wednesday the 21st. Only problem is that both of our phones are still sitting in China right now. There was a departure scan followed by an arrival scan about half an hour later after the departure scan....and no movement since then. I'm thinking it's going to be rather difficult to be delivered by Wednesday if they don't move at all today.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.