September 23-27 delivery estimate...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by largefarrva, Sep 18, 2016.

1. largefarrva macrumors 6502a

Ordered about an hour or so after the store went live on the 9th and ended up with an estimated delivery date of the 23rd-27th for both my wife's and my 7 plus 256gb matte black phones. We both went to preparing for shipment on Friday afternoon around 3-4 CST and it has been stuck there since then. About how long should we expect it to be before they actually ship?

2. chino303 macrumors regular

chino303

Most of us that are on those days had ours shipped today... Yours should be anytime soon.... Keep us posted!

3. largefarrva thread starter macrumors 6502a

Is there a specific thread for these ship dates that I've missed? I looked but didn't see anything posted.

4. largefarrva thread starter macrumors 6502a

Well my wife and I both got shipping notifications earlier today, with delivery estimates from UPS for Wednesday the 21st. Only problem is that both of our phones are still sitting in China right now. There was a departure scan followed by an arrival scan about half an hour later after the departure scan....and no movement since then. I'm thinking it's going to be rather difficult to be delivered by Wednesday if they don't move at all today.