September 30 - White iPhone / T-Mobile / New Antenna fix?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by WiiDSmoker, Jul 23, 2010.

1. WiiDSmoker macrumors 65816

WiiDSmoker

More and more it seems that everything is aligning itself for September 30th or something around that time frame.

• White iPhone delayed until later this year
    • T-Mobile Septemberish rumor
    • Re-evaulating free bumper program

I'm not one for crazy rumors or superstition but unless this is all just a fluke, it's becoming quite a coincidence that all of this is happening.

Your take?

2. samcraig macrumors P6

My take is that whatever you're on you need to share with the rest of us.

There's no conspiracy theory. The white iPhone has manufacturing issues because getting a pure white is very hard. That's all that's happening here.

But dream on as much as you want.

3. aforty macrumors 65816

aforty

4. Jack Dangers macrumors regular

Re-evaluating the free bumper program means they will see how much money it cost them vs the amount of people still complaining and decide if they will continue offering the freebies. September 30th is the end of their fiscal quarter.

5. nfl46 macrumors 603

Lol, Apple will only disappoint you around September 30th. This company can't buy any good news right now.

6. itsmemuffins macrumors 68030

itsmemuffins

Yes you are right. The stars are aligning in such a way that September 30th is the end of the world!

END OF THE WORLD I TELLS YA!!!!!:eek:

Aztec's be damned, it is Apple and Steve Jobs who predicted this!:eek:

On September 30th me must gather at 1 Infinity Loop and the Apple Space ship will take us to our new home, Appletopia!

Only those with white iPhone 4's will be admitted to the space ship!:eek:

7. Block macrumors 6502a

Block

I'd laugh if the White iPhone was exclusive to another carrier.

8. gnomeisland macrumors 6502

[bump]ing the old rumor mill

It may be because I just ended my AT&T contract but AT&T just sent me the "Special iPhone Edition" of the "AT&T" magazine. Which is funny 'cuz they've never sent me any other edition.

It obviously reads like a ploy to keep people from jumping ship. Perhaps that's my wishful thinking (my 3G is getting *really* slow and painfully long in the tooth) but it seems VERY suspicious. The copy was not about "come back to AT&T" it was all "stick with AT&T, we're the best!"

9. definitive macrumors 68000

definitive

white iphone - dont care
    tmobile - almost dont care
    new antenna - a possibility now that an exploit has been found for every idevice out to date which would require apple to modify its hardware to fix it.

10. HXGuy macrumors 68000

What specifically is pointing to this taking place?

11. JustLeft macrumors 6502

Two of my coworkers got $100 off their iphone purchase today at the local Apple store. I haven't heard of any cases of the ip4 being discounted, so this makes me join the 'maybe they are releasing a hardware fix' after 9/30 crowd.

12. Amnesia87 macrumors 6502

I Call BS

13. JustLeft macrumors 6502

Hey that is one step better than 'Pics or it didn't happen'. Not much better, but a little. I would debate the issue with you, as I work with these folks, but you'd forget about it by tomorrow.

14. mad-dog-one macrumors 6502

I get the speculation about Sept 30, Oct 1, and Dec 31 release of the white iPhone 4 by Apple. The question that I have is, what year!

15. mysticalone macrumors newbie

One of my chinese friends told me they were taking $100 off ip4 in the US. He stated 91 Helper was his source. Supposedly they are a big online news for chinese people.

16. JustLeft macrumors 6502

Two of my coworkers who bought ip4's at the Apple store today and received $100 off had one caveat - they had to be delivered to their home. Apparently the store was out of stock, contributing to rumors that something is up.

17. jrodsep macrumors 6502

jrodsep

Now that you mention it it sure sounds like things aligning for something...

...to make way for October!!!!

18. amazingdm macrumors 6502

I'm not against bumping old threads but why this one????

19. JLemm macrumors regular

This thread is a year old, newbie fail.... read dates before digging up old threads..

20. nostresshere macrumors 68030

I am really pissed I just spent time reading this stupid thread from LAST YEAR.

why do people do this?

21. Trius macrumors 6502a

Trius

Ya, I wasted twenty seconds of my time too... :rolleyes:
    It probably took you more time to write your ridiculously large post...

22. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

Please do not bump old threads. This thread was anticipating the release of the white iPhone 4 which was subsequently released in April of 2011. Thank you.