September Desktops

Babooshka

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 10, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
Mod Note

Please refrain from quoting images. If you want to see the picture that a post is referring to, you can press this button:

For large images, please use [/SIZE][/B] tags rather than plain old [img] tags.

[size=5][b][center]Try to include links to the full-size original in your first post so that people can download it if they want. This will help stop the hundreds of "link please" posts.

If you can't/don't want to share (for example your own work), that is fine but please state that in the post when showing your desktop.[/center][/b][/size]

[b]Please report any posts you feel need attention by clicking on this icon: [IMG]http://images.macrumors.com/vb/images/buttons/report.gif. Thank you.

It's September in Australia and that now, even though it's still 5:15pm in the UK but hey, it's September.

Here's mine for the day at least

Attachments

Me1000

macrumors 68000
Jul 15, 2006
Sorry, I dont have a link... but Im sure someone knows where you can get it from, deviantart I believe...

Attachments

scotty96LSC

macrumors 65816
Oct 24, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Ok, I have to ask. I see that music icon in the lower left corner and have wondered what it is. I assume a iTunes plugin for the desktop or something. I see lots of them on these monthly displays of desktops. What is that app.
Edit - Coversutra, $22 American. I downloaded the trial version.

r.j.s

Moderator emeritus
Mar 7, 2007
Texas
Ok, I have to ask. I see that music icon in the lower left corner and have wondered what it is. I assume a iTunes plugin for the desktop or something. I see lots of them on these monthly displays of desktops. What is that app.
CoverSutra

ergdegdeg

Moderator emeritus
Oct 13, 2007
Ten minutes of September for me - so here goes (found it through one of the Desktop threads and this is the only version I have):

Sethable

macrumors regular
Mar 6, 2008
Please report any posts you feel need attention by clicking on this icon:
. Thank you.

It's September in Australia and that now, even though it's still 5:15pm in the UK but hey, it's September.

Here's mine for the day at least

Could you please point me in the direction for that dock? thanks