Series 1 or 2 screen tilted?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Dmbfan91, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Dmbfan91 macrumors newbie

Yesterday I noticed that the screen on my AW series 1 seems slightly tilted to the right. Now that I've noticed it, I just can't seem to shake the idea or look at the watch without seeing the imperfection.

Anyone else noticed this on their watch, or am I just going crazy here? My girlfriend swears she can't see what I'm talking about.

2. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

How about posting an image so we do not need to "imagine" what you screen looks like.

3. Dmbfan91 thread starter macrumors newbie

Haha sure, I'll take a quick picture to see what you think. I was just curious if this was a common issue that others have noticed with their watches.
    --- Post Merged, Apr 2, 2017 ---
    IMG_4687.JPG IMG_4689.JPG

4. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

I am afraid I see nothing wrong and will have to side with your girlfriend. No tilt detected

5. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Based off those angles, there is no way of physically telling. Perhaps some different pictures or better lighting. Otherwise, it doesn't appear to be a pertinent issue. And this would be the first of I have heard of this on the Apple Watch forum.

6. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

I think the OP means they think the screen is rotated and not tilted. If tilted you would need to take pictures at an angle to show. However I don't see any rotation.