Series 2 Availability right now online at Bestbuy

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by AJ Muni, Nov 16, 2016.

1. AJ Muni macrumors 65816

AJ Muni

I had setup a "notify me when available" option on bestbuy.com two days ago on Monday, and to my shock, this morning they sent me an email saying the watch I wanted is available (Series 2 42mm Stainless Steel w/ Milanese Loop). I just went through the order and they charged me already, and they also have free 2-day shipping, so it looks like it may be here on Friday. This all sounds to good to be true, tbh I'm anticipating a back order/and or delay, but I'm crossing my fingers. Much like the rest of us trying to get a watch now and checking iStocknow multiple times a day, and not wanting to wait 3 weeks for Apple to ship, bestbuy out of all people may be the lucky charm.

Go check!

2. rumz macrumors 6502

Thanks for the heads up! Not only did they have them online, but my 2 nearest stores had them in stock (whereas yesterday they did not).

3. Resqu2 macrumors 6502a

We got our 2 watches from BB early on when Apple had weeks wait time on the watches we wanted. I love BB! 2 day shipping was spot on. I'd say your good to go and will have your watch as promised.

4. mustang52 macrumors member

I selected in store pickup and was wondering why it was taking so long. Now I know why... they say not available till the 23rd. Of course I then tried to change it to ship to house with 2 day and the date was the 21st. Unfortunately they won't let me change it.