SERIES 2 Cases w/straps?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by Bravoroni, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Bravoroni macrumors newbie

Hey does anyone know of any ACTUAL series 2 cases on the market?

Im looking for a case that makes the watch look bigger and bulkier. Similar to the Epik Lunatik. Ive searched everywhere and seems there are NO cases like this for the series 2.

Basically i would want something with straps also that could make the watch face look bigger and the straps thicker. Similar to a G-Shock watch.

2. verdejt macrumors member

3. cyberhound, Dec 29, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2016

cyberhound macrumors member

This is the one I just ordered.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N0QYUR4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It should come next week. Specifically made for Series 2 and makes the watch bigger and bulkier. Also, the raised edge around the screen should help protect it. I love my Caseology iPhone case and I think I'm going to love this watch case.

And this band might do the trick... The carbon fiber pattern on the band looks like it goes with the carbon fiber accent on the case even though they are from different manufacturers.

https://www.amazon.com/Spigen-Rugge...ie=UTF8&qid=1483025244&sr=1-1&keywords=Spigen

All the other cases out there may "fit" the series 2, but the speaker ports will not align.

4. Eddie3345 macrumors member

Eddie3345

I really like the Spigen Tough Armor. It has the screen protector. Great protection and it works well with the touch screen. It was hard to put together at first now I'm use to it and its super easy.If you get a g shock looking band then your good.

5. cmbauer macrumors regular

cmbauer

i really want a lunatik epik for me series 2. hope someone comes out with something

6. Eddie3345 macrumors member

Eddie3345

Have you read the reviews for that? a lot of them say the knob stops working so not worth it I.M.O

7. UltraZ33 macrumors 6502

UltraZ33

I just picked up the Catalyst Case for my series 2 watch.