Series 2 on its way

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by smitty8202, Jan 8, 2017.

1. smitty8202 macrumors member

smitty8202

So i ordered an series 2 about a week ago. This is my first Apple watch am really excited to get it. with that being said what are some thing i should look out for?

2. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

Series 2 offers the GPS, added screen brightness, water resistance and upgraded processor.

You can disable the GPS function if you want to conserve battery life beyond 18 hours.

Enjoy.

3. FrisbeeK9 macrumors 6502a

FrisbeeK9

How do you disable GPS?

4. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

It's controlled through your activity application on our iPhone. When disabled, your Apple Watch isn't connected via the iPhone and communicating the triangulation of your coordinates. It actually results in 30% in a battery increase.

5. slappypig macrumors member

slappypig

What is the status of your order and what kind did you order? I ordered mine 8 days ago scheduled to deliver between 17-23 of January and still have the "Processing items" status. Ordered a Nike Sport in Black/Volt & Aluminum case.

It is my first AW as well.

6. raqball macrumors 6502a

raqball

7. the caveman macrumors 6502

You souod look out for how awesome it is. If non sapphire model, look out for not scratching the screen to hell

8. smitty8202 thread starter macrumors member

smitty8202

I ordered a space gray aluminum sport. Mine said it would get here 17-23 jam as well. But it left Kentucky this morning and will be delivered by end of day on the 10th but I won't have it in my hands till next week as I live in Okinawa, Japan and Apple won't ship here cause of the battery.

9. slappypig macrumors member

slappypig

Great! Good luck getting it soon and enjoy! I hope to have mine soon though it's still "processing"....