series 2 stock

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by jensgt, Dec 24, 2016.

1. jensgt macrumors member

Are these impossible to find right now? I like the rose gold with the midnight blue band but everything seems out of stock around here. Apple store says stock in Jan 20. Is it pointless to check daily or just wait?

2. lclev macrumors regular

lclev

It depends on where you live. Some stores have a limited number but most are sold out.

I got luck just before Christmas and picked up a space gray 42". It was the last one in the Apple Store.

It can't hurt to keep checking. Or you could order one online and it might ship early.

3. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

I feel like we're going to see a lot more people walking around with Apple Watches after today.

4. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

Big time. More so, Series 1 with the affordable price points.

5. Fozziebear71 macrumors regular

Fozziebear71

You should be able to buy a Series 2 at about the exact time they "release" the Series 3 watch. This is logistics under the supply chain guru, Tim Cook.

6. jess222 macrumors 6502

jess222

Have you tried https://www.bhphotovideo.com/ ??
    I got my rose gold with the nylon band from there. They have the rose gold with the midnight blue, says it's expected in stock at the end of Dec. Might be worth a shot, no tax too.... ;)

7. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

And B&H Photo is a great seller. Same day shipping and their customer service is great. Highly recommend.