Series 3 Weight / Dimension Specs?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Juan007, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Juan007 macrumors 6502a

Juan007

I can't find these specs on Apple's site, anyone have a link that I missed? Apple basically covered the specs of the Series 3 Cellular, but I'm wondering if the Series 3 non-Cellular is smaller / lighter. Any ideas?

2. Bballrob macrumors regular

Bballrob

[​IMG]

That's from the Apple Store App.

3. Juan007 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Juan007

Thanks! I didn't think to check the app store. Looks like the non-cellular is significantly lighter but dimensions are identical. That's a disappointment since it's actually slightly LARGER than the series 2. Going in the wrong direction here...

4. shyam09 macrumors 68020

shyam09

To add - LTE watches come with 16GB storage, non-LTE come with 8 GB storage

5. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

Considering all the technology that's incorporated into the Series 3, the difference is negligible that you would even be able to notice it while wearing it. Think about the engineering aspects that Apple combines into a 42 MM casing. That's not a wrong direction in comparison to the first Gen Watch.

6. ANTAWNM26 macrumors 6502a

ANTAWNM26

Significantly lighter? Wth is wrong with you people? Seriously? If your arm is getting tired from a Watch then you need to get your sorry ass off the couch and into the gym.

7. Juan007 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Juan007

It is significantly lighter, just look at the spec sheet!

And cool it with the bravado, I'd be willing to bet that I can bench, deadlift and squat more than 2x the weight you can. It still doesn't change the fact that the non-LTE is significantly lighter. Facts are facts, whether you are Magnús Ver Magnússon or Stephen Hawking.