Series 4 - face changing

Kensters1983

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 1, 2018
Hi, All: Quick question for you. I have a new aluminum 44mm series 4 Apple Watch. There have been a few instances where the watch face has changed on its own. I look down and the face and complications are not even close to something that I had. The watch app on my iPhone wasn’t open and hadn’t been open for some some time. Does this happen to anyone else? Any thoughts on what’s causing this to happen? Thanks much!

My apologies if this has been discussed. I did a quick search and didn’t find another thread.

deeddawg

macrumors G3
Jun 14, 2010
US
When a watch face is displaying, swiping to the right or left will switch to the next or previous watch face that is installed.

Most likely you've inadvertently swiped to the right while the watch face was being displayed.

Reactions: Newtons Apple

Kensters1983

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 1, 2018
Thank you, deeddawg! That is exactly what happened. I had no idea that you could do that. I appreciate your quick response. :)

Reactions: deeddawg

jamets515

macrumors regular
Mar 23, 2011
Gloucester, UK
Thank you, deeddawg! That is exactly what happened. I had no idea that you could do that. I appreciate your quick response. :)
I've found it's very useful. I can set up different faces to match different colour/style bands and, as I love the modular face, I can set up multiple modular faces with different complications for quicker access to apps/information on the screen.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.