Series 4 SS Gold band combo

Lucagfc

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 23, 2008
Hi

I bought a Series 4 SS Gold Apple Watch and I'm really interested to see how the watch look like with all kinds of bands, especially sport band. I have the stone one at the moment but I'm interested to buy at least 2 or 3 band. Post your picture about the SS gold Series 4 with the band you like with it! thank you!

musicpenguy

macrumors 68000
Oct 29, 2006
Don’t have time for pictures - but I can say the original navy sport band that shipped with the series 0 aluminum gold looks amazing - as does the Black Leather Loop (now discontinued - the Forest Green, would look nice as an alternative).

Really want to see what the black DLC link bracelet looks like on this watch. In general black and darker bands look amazing with the gold.

Dwalls90

macrumors 601
Feb 5, 2009
Unfortunately mixyoutwatch is not updated and the new band and watch colors are not available.
True.. Apple used to have the watch and band combination functionality on their store leading up to the Series 4 launching. Really too bad they didn't maintain this as I was hoping to test some combos out online.

nrvna76

macrumors 65816
Aug 4, 2010
Anybody find any third party bands with the gold connector? Looking for a brown leather like nomad or bull strap with the gold connectors.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.