• Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

purpleparrotuk

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 26, 2010
Ordered 2 series 5 cellular today. Does anyone know why there is a delay on the shipping until the end of the month when other Items arrive in a few days?

FenC

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2016
Wellington, New Zealand
For NZ where we have no Apple Stores they get shipped from China - I think that might be the case for on-line orders for all countries. If it is they tend to show as preparing for shipment until the day before delivery, then tracking shows they are almost in-country the night before delivery.

Of course it could also be supply-chain constraints due to closed factories.

Comment

Freakonomics101

macrumors 68030
Nov 6, 2014
There is a delay here in the US too. Mine was for April 3rd but got mine yesterday. Shipped on 3/18.

Cellular Series 5 44mm

Comment

purpleparrotuk

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 26, 2010
There is a delay here in the US too. Mine was for April 3rd but got mine yesterday. Shipped on 3/18.

Cellular Series 5 44mm

Mines cellular 5 too. So you actually got yours quite a bit earlier than expected. That’s good. I am selling my series 4 tomorrow so will be without a watch until I get the new one. It will be like I have lost my arm. Mine is still due for 30th-31st. I am worried something will happen though regarding the virus and lockdowns etc and I won’t get it :-(

Comment

purpleparrotuk

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 26, 2010
Well my Apple tracker says it’s shipped but DHL tracking says it’s not been given to them yet (in Netherlands). Been like that for 3 days. If the UK goes into lockdown which I think is imminent hopefully I will get my £1100 back because they won’t be able to deliver it.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.