Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aneftp

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 28, 2007
Just purchased series 5 watch Wednesday . It was behaving oddly with screen turning black and not responding to touch or Digital Crown. But I can activate Siri holding the Digital Crown but still black screen.

got fed up and did soft reboot. But now it’s stuck on Apple logo. What’s strange about this is the apple
Logo is booting up. Than flips upside down and remaining stuck. I try to reboot it again and the same thing happens and it’s stuck. It’s been more than 48 hours. I drain the battery and tried to reboot it. Did all
The YouTube videos how to get it out of the stuck logo. It’s so odd that the Apple logo is flipped upside down as it’s rebooting. And yes. My watch orientation is correct before anyone suggests.

probably have to take it back to Best Buy for exchange. I got the Nike 44mm when it was on sale last weekend. I doubt they keep it in store for pickup.

I dunno. I sold my series 3 cellular last July. Owned series 0 and series 1 also. Went 9 months without an Apple watch and I was ok without a watch but figure I will give the watch another try. But it’s pissed me off. I may just return it.

any other suggestions before I return it to try to get it off the stuck Apple logo? It’s flipped.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.