Series4 delayed delivery?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by dual64bit, Sep 26, 2018.

1. dual64bit macrumors 6502

dual64bit

Anyone else have a significant delay in delivery? Mine went from being “out for delivery” to delayed for 10 days. Said it arrived in Kentucky yesterday. Just checking if anyone else is in the same boat. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Dwalls90 macrumors 601

Dwalls90

Did it ever leave the original facility? I wonder if this is due to production/supply issues, if UPS screwed something up, or if Apple is intentionally halting deliveries.

3. dual64bit thread starter macrumors 6502

dual64bit

I’m not sure. Really seems interesting since it says “cleared customs” but I’ve never heard of UPS delaying something more than 10 days. Odd

4. dave006 Contributor

dave006

Is it a Series 4 Nike model by chance? The Oct. 5th date is when the Nike models are due.

Dave

5. ltsneak macrumors newbie

I received an email from apple saying it shipped (I believe on Friday) with a delivery date of this coming Friday the 28th. Then when tracking UPS it said expected delivery Tuesday. On Tuesday it changes from in transit to delayed due to operation issues in Kentucky whatever that means and that my delivery would be delayed by one day. Well this morning it was the same status and about 2 hours ago updated back to in transit and expected delivery of Friday (APPLES original estimate).

Its shady af