Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alexmarchuk

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 28, 2007
New Jersey
I text message often to clients and friends, with the 2.0 update Apple fuxed it up.

First of all, trying to add multiple recipients is a pain in the ass because I can't add them quick enough, it goes back to the message box instead of the TO: field. Which makes it impossible to notify a bunch of contacts in a hurry.

Combine that with lag issues, while selecting contacts and then clicking on them takes literally seconds, really frustrating!

Anyone else get bothered by this?

nickspohn

macrumors 68040
Jun 9, 2007
Well, other people aren't having the issue. Maybe a few, but this isn't an issue with every iPhone.

I suggest restarting your phone. If that doesn't work, do a restore in iTunes. It has to be something software related. BUT, if the restore doesn't work, Apple will swap your iPhone no questions asked if they see the issue. Might wait until the demand dies down a bit though, unless your local Apple store has your phone in stock.

And don't bump your posts after 7 minutes ;).

alexmarchuk

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 28, 2007
New Jersey
Well the forum topics go by fast, fast onto other pages. Anyway I've restored to the latest and restarted and nothing. I'm pretty sure it's a software problem with 2.0.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.