Seriously, don't buy this watch

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by ksuyen, Mar 9, 2015.

1. ksuyen macrumors 6502a

ksuyen

I am actually glad with the amount of negativities people throw at Apple Watch, whether its the price or the look or the function. The less people buy this, the higher the value of the watch. So, please, if you don't want it, don't buy it. I do not want everywhere I travel, I saw people wear the same watch as mine. iPhone is enough for that. ;)

2. mackinmike macrumors 6502

Honestly there will be tons that won't care of it lasted 2 hrs and had no functionality. They would just by it cuz it's apple

3. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Seriously, don't waste your breath. The watches will sell like crazy.

4. 8CoreWhore macrumors 68020

8CoreWhore

Every single new product Apple came out with had negative BS from idiots. The iPad was universally ridiculed, now everyone has them.

Don't be sensitive to what Android fanboys, or irrelevant press trying to get clicks says. Just get what you want.

5. cymolia macrumors 6502a

6. Poochi macrumors 6502a

Poochi

People need to access the internet, iPad enabled that especially for those who are not as computer literate - that's why it's a game changer device that made the world better.

People don't need to use a watch, AW does not change anything.
    (if they can extend the battery life to a week or longer, it could THEN be game changer for medical and fitness applications)

----------

Or iPod nano with a band.

7. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Heck, when the iPad was announced my initial reaction was "its just big iPhone why would I want that?" Boy was I wrong.

8. Poochi macrumors 6502a

Poochi

When I was browsing on my iPhone, I was like "Damn, wish the screen's bigger and laptop wasn't comfortable using on a couch"