Seriously possesed or something

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by eljanitor, Oct 16, 2015.

1. eljanitor macrumors 6502

eljanitor

So my iPhone 5s has been a joy to own. I had a few issues with my 4, but this thing has me worried. So All my playlists are corrupted, and don't repeat, it goes to some phantom song at the end of the list which is just a blank file. When I text people the freakin keys don't always sense my touch. I'm sure they don't, because I just about poked a hole in it one day because it wouldn't let me type the letter "t" and a few others. I plugged it into a really nice infinity ( the car) and it blew up the entertainment system, and crashed the computer in the car. Wow WTF it killed a 70 k car glad it was temporary.

So if I go to my carrier Verizon, they will take my phone and hard reset it, and hand it back to me and shoo me off. ( thats what they do btw). I updated the iOS, its not software. I don't want to play games with Apple either, they do the same crap, humor me, hard reset my phone and say go away.

I really would like to just walk into the store hand them my phone, and have them, hand me a new one and honor their contract. Without being run through hoops till they give in. Any suggestions?

2. melman101 macrumors 68030

Can you reproduce any items reliably? Take video. Show them. Or show them in store and inform them you've already reset and it doesn't fix it.

3. CNeufeld macrumors 6502a

Do your own hard reset of the phone, before you take it in. Something like the touch not registering should be easy to replicate. Take it to Apple, not Verizon.

C

4. eljanitor thread starter macrumors 6502

eljanitor

I can reproduce the playlist problem. I don't think the owner of the car will let me plug my phone back in after what happened. I looked on Apples website, teh phone is over a year, and I dint get apple care so, I'm SOL, just time to get a new phone.