SessionTalk SIP VoIP client now $0.99 on App store

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by FROUTE, Mar 10, 2010.

1. FROUTE macrumors newbie

Hi, We've recently released SessionTalk a SIP VoIP client and are offering a limited duration offer of $0.99. Its a fully featured SIP client and we believe its a bargain at this price.

SessionTalk is a SIP softphone client for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Use your favorite VoIP provider as the client is not tied to any particular one.

Not used VoIP? Sign up for free with a number of SIP compliant providers worldwide and make VoIP to VoIP calls free anywhere in the world. Save money on international calls.

Please note some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP over their networks and may impose additional fees or other charges. Please check with your operator before making VoIP calls over 3G.

SessionTalk features:

Supports making VoIP calls over 3G and WiFi
    Multiple SIP account support
    Excellent audio quality
    Echo cancellation, important when using in speaker mode
    G711 and GSM codec support
    Ability to prioritise codecs
    Bluetooth headset support
    Supports in-call DTMF, RFC2833 and SIP INFO
    SIP Proxy support
    Automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
    Use existing contacts
    Detailed Call history
    Dial from Favorites
    Configurable Registration timeout
    SIP Log

Now on promotion for a limited time, grab a bargain. This is a quality SIP client for $0.99!!

Check out more screenshots and get more detailed info on the product from the Support section of our website.

http://www.froute.ltd.uk/manual.html

2. dbuster macrumors newbie

I just found this app and would really like to give it a try. I have a asterisks server at work and am looking for a softphone to try out.

I noticed there aren't any review of the app so I am somewhat hesitant to try it out. Any chance you have a promo code you could give out?
    Thank
    D