Set Adobe Products to 2nd Screen

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Ricky Smith, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Ricky Smith macrumors regular

Hey, is it possible to set programs such as Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.. to my Cinema Display on my MacBook Pro. Without having to individually drag each window over?

2. Watabou macrumors 68040

Watabou

Go to System Preferences and in the Display section. Now go to Arrangement and you will see your displays. There should be two displays. The smaller one is your Macbook Pro's. Simply move the while bar in the first display(that is the menu bar) and move it to the second display and see if that works.

3. Ricky Smith thread starter macrumors regular

I'm pretty sure that will work, however the thing is I want the dock and menu bar on the MacBook Pro cause of the way it's arranged. I wasn't sure if there was a way in adobe settings or something to tell it to put the software on that screen.

4. Watabou macrumors 68040

Watabou

Well then bring a window over to the Cinema Display. Then go to the Display preferences and click gather windows. See if that works for you.

EDIT: Oh I get not what you are asking. My bad, I misinterpreted. I dunno if you can do that. I may be confusing Spaces with this but I think I read that up somewhere. I will see and if I find that link again.