Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ryan Burgess

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 26, 2013
Hi, is it possible to set my 3rd springboard page to be the page that shows when I click home? Kinda like android I want to be able to swipe left or right to access apps, not left for spotlight, and right for apps.

I've looked and looked but can't seem to find a solution. Im grateful for anyone who knows anything! Thanks

inselstudent

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2012
Not meaning to offend, but it took me one google search to find DefaultSBPage ($0.99 on cydia). why do so few people know what to type into google?

Ryan Burgess

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 26, 2013
Not meaning to offend, but it took me one google search to find DefaultSBPage ($0.99 on cydia). why do so few people know what to type into google?

DefaultSBPage doesn't work that way, as far as I know all it does is open a certain page when you slide to unlock.

I want it to default a page when I push the home button and I don't think it does that. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

inselstudent

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2012
DefaultSBPage doesn't work that way, as far as I know all it does is open a certain page when you slide to unlock.

I want it to default a page when I push the home button and I don't think it does that. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

I'm very sorry, you're right. I downloaded a cracked version of it just to test it, and all it does is it opens to a custom SB page when you unlock the phone. Clicking the home button still brings you back to page 1. How pointless is that?

Ryan Burgess

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 26, 2013
I'm very sorry, you're right. I downloaded a cracked version of it just to test it, and all it does is it opens to a custom SB page when you unlock the phone. Clicking the home button still brings you back to page 1. How pointless is that?

Hahaha yeah I know right? Seems like the right idea but they just cut the functionality short.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.