iPhone Setting app crashes changing wallpaper ios 8.1.2

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Am3r1ca16, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Am3r1ca16 macrumors 6502a

Am3r1ca16

Anybody else can change their wallpaper using the stocks wallpaper? I tried and it keeps crashing
    Using a iphone 6+ jailbroken on ios 8.1.2
    Dynamic and my own wallpapers work. Just not still

Attached Files:

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

What theming packages did you install from cydia?
    Its something you installed thats causing that. Its not the JB itself obviously.

3. MacManiac76 macrumors 65816

MacManiac76

I had this same thing happen to me on iOS 8.1. It never got fixed until I did a restore and reapplied the jailbreak. I just lived with it until I upgraded to iOS 8.1.1 and could never find a specific tweak that was causing it.

4. johnNYChingaz macrumors member

What tweaks do you have installed? I used to have this problems with preferenceorganiser2 or cloaky

5. boo-boo-butt macrumors member

I had exactly the same problem with 8.1+Pangu and apparently it's caused by the jailbreak but is random in nature. Still wallpapers would crash, only dynamic and personal wallpapers would open.

Perhaps TaiG does it, too? My 8.1.1+TaiG is fine but it could be because I already followed this guide with Pangu:

http://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comments/2km6v0/ios_81_jailbreak_selecting_stock_apple_stills_for/

Hope this works for you!

6. HolyGrail macrumors 6502

HolyGrail

Don't have 8.1.2, but I did have this issue on 8.1. Just tried, an it works fine on 8.1.1. Can't say for sure it was a tweak issue on 8.1