Setting that automatically silences watch when calendar busy

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by debsagos, Jun 2, 2017.

1. debsagos macrumors member

debsagos

Ok, I'm confusing myself........there is a setting on the watch that means it automatically stays silent when there is an appointment in the calendar app. I can't find it now.

Has it been taken out with watchOS updates? The last time i used it was probably more than a year ago.....

2. QzzB macrumors regular

QzzB

Ive had the watch for a while now, and never seen such a setting. To the best of my memory this setting doesn't even exist on the iPhone so I don't see why Apple would put it on the Watch if the phone didn't have similar?

Personally I just always keep it on silent anyway. I don't see the point of the sound if it vibrates on your wrist. I never miss an alert as its attached to me.

3. debsagos thread starter macrumors member

debsagos

Thanks for the reply....it DEFINITELY existed, as I used it until my calendar got so full that the watch was mostly silent/non vibrating (it also switched vibrations off, so no distractions from watch).

WHERE has it gone??

4. QzzB macrumors regular

QzzB

Have tried a google search, and seem to find anything other than the Do not Disturb but thats a manual setting or timed, like the one on the iPhone. Everything I saw on the web just said to swipe up and tap when your going into a meeting.