Resolved Settings won't open, help please.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Will22, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Will22 macrumors 65816

Will22

Not sure what is wrong with my iP6 which is jailbroken on iOS 8.4 but settings will not open. When I tap on the icon it tries to open it but then just goes back to the home screen.

It will open when I'm in safe mode. I have tried doing a clean with iCleaner and I haven't installed any new tweaks and the last couple that were updated I deleted them and ran iCleaner again but still no joy.

Any help would be welcome as I would rather not have to use Cydia Impactor and then start all over again.

2. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

What were the last few tweaks that you deleted and what do you have installed now?

3. iParis macrumors 68040

iParis

Hey! I really hope you haven't used Cydia Impactor or reset anything quite yet. I had the same exact problem happen to me the night before last. I uninstalled Anemone and Settings started working again. I had just updated it so I'm assuming it was the recent update. Installed again and Settings started crashing again. Looks like I'll have to use the copy of ClassicDock I found that allows to be used without a theming engine.

4. Will22 thread starter macrumors 65816

Will22

I was waiting to get home to get a list of tweaks for eyoungren because I'm using my 6s today and I saw your post, I deleted Anemone and settings is working fine again.

Thanks for the help.

5. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

Just call me Erik. ;)