Setup Face ID - with or without glasses?

ales876

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 25, 2016
Munich
hey guys,

I’ll get the phone on Friday and wondered how I should setup the FaceID feature. I’d not wear glasses on a daily basis, only when I’m doing „heavy“ work on a monitor or when there is a presentation going on, otherwise lm good without.

So having this situation, what is the most logical way to set it up? Is there anchsnce tomsetup two faces? Like one with glasses and one without?

Cheers!

anhsnaps

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2017
hey guys,

I’ll get the phone on Friday and wondered how I should setup the FaceID feature. I’d not wear glasses on a daily basis, only when I’m doing „heavy“ work on a monitor or when there is a presentation going on, otherwise lm good without.

So having this situation, what is the most logical way to set it up? Is there anchsnce tomsetup two faces? Like one with glasses and one without?

Cheers!
I read somewhere that it can do facial recognition with or without glasses on, even wearing a hat.

Reactions: ales876

ales876

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 25, 2016
Munich
Okay got it, thanks. I knew that I can use it also with glasses, just wondered how the case is when you don't wear it on a daily basis

Oliveira46

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2017
The best way might be the way that you are most of the time. IF you use glasses most of the time, might be good to use glasses

Reactions: jbachandouris