Several Apps on the App Store App site now only show a watch face.

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Julien, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

Several Apps on the App Store App site have been changed and now only show a watch face. They no longer show the App screen. Wonder if this means this Apps have had last minute redesigns or are they receiving special attention?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. macduke macrumors 604

macduke

You have to wait for the animation to download. They start on the watch face and then animate to show how they work. Although I noticed sometimes it seems to glitch out and not show the animation? For instance, I just made an edit to this and switched tabs back and it started playing the AA animation.

3. Julien thread starter macrumors G3

Julien

They were not animated previously. It looks like Apple is in the process of adding animation at this time.

4. macduke macrumors 604

macduke

I could have sworn that when I visited this site a couple weeks ago they had animations.

5. nathanalf macrumors regular

nathanalf

These definitely used to be static images (and the ones below these featured ones still are). The only app animations shows before were Apple's stock apps (messages, music, etc) on the 'built in apps' page.

Awesome to see the animations for 3rd party apps now! :D

Edit: saw the Target one does have an animation, but the ones below these do not