Sexist, Sleekist Iphone Case in Silver/White/Graphite?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by hoing, Jan 7, 2011.

1. hoing macrumors member

Yo yo macrumors, just got an iphone 4. love the ip4, big step up from what i had - droid 1. Love the sleek look. anyways enough with that

can someone link me to a sleek sexy looking case, preferably thin. i dont care about protection (hehe). i just want a nice looking case. ALSO I REALLY WANT ONE THAT COVERS THE BACK!

THANKS GUYS

2. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

Sgpstore.com. Neo hybrid series is the case for you.

3. hoing thread starter macrumors member

I think i just may keep it naked and convert it white

4. bigbro1096 macrumors 6502a

Dear Sir or Ma'am,

"Bumping" on MacRumors is greatly looked down upon and can actually get you in trouble. I am here to also say that you have clearly made up your mind by saying you will keep it "naked" and covert it to white. Now that the question of which company to use to convert your phone has arrisen please search and not make a whole new thread because there are already atleast 10 of them. Thank you very much and have fun with your new iPhone 4.

Sincerely,
    Bigbro1096

5. bludragon06 macrumors regular

Bigbro,
    What is it with you? This is the second post in 2 minutes yesterday that you are telling people to search! People come on here to ask questions and get some answers. Maybe they seriously haven't gotten an answer that they were looking for after a search. Why dont you lay off these people. It gets really annoying seeing someone like yourself posting in 2 different threads 2 minutes after the other telling someone to search. Try being nice!
    -Dave

6. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Dear Dave:

Who died and made you king of anything?

-Sarah

7. bigbro1096 macrumors 6502a

Dear Dave & Sarah,

Dave, I told these people to search because there is a thread just like it. There is no need to have over 100 white iPhone 4 threads or just 10 threads asking if you really need a screen protector when questions were clearly answered in those threads. Plus, if a person has a question they should just add it to a previously made thread. I'm sorry to sound rude, but it seems very "kidish" to make threads or ask questions that were previously answered. Sarah, although I agree with you Dave has the right to an opinion. On that note though thanks for defending me, sort of. Have a nice day everyone.

Sincerely,
    Bigbro096

8. labman, Jan 9, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2011

labman macrumors 604

labman

now that this thread is off track forum policy does clearly ask people to search before posting, and does ask warn people about thread bumping. and in some cases I seen people get warnings and even banned. With as active of a forum that this is it's a excellent idea. also why make threads asking a question that has been answered dozens of times. usually a quick search is all that one needs. :D don't worry we won't run out of threads.

9. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

10. labman macrumors 604

labman

true might narrow the search window but I did a quick search I came up with one that works for me. :D opinions of course may very! still looking for the I4 version though!

[​IMG]

11. bludragon06 macrumors regular

LOL Sarah I was talking to Bigbro. Sorry if you thought I was talking to you, because I wasn't?! I was simply letting Bigbro know that as he went into this thread and told someone to search; 2 minutes later he did the same thing to someone else! I just see it being annoying as I am another forum (unrelated to apple) and see these people doing the same thing there as well. I don't know how long hoing has been on the forum but when I first started posting in the unrelated forum I didnt have any idea about the search button. Some people just dont know. And the way labman came forth with his suggestion was not too rude. Remember we are people. Not perfect!!! By any means!
    -Dave

12. bludragon06 macrumors regular

On a topic note....

I went to wal-mart and picked up the wrapsol ultra which speaks of drop protection (because it is a thick protective skin) and so I got it. At $19.99 I couldn't resist. And there is also the luckylabs skins in carbon fiber and other styles. I may try that as well.
    -Dave