SF Bags Spinn Case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by macher, Feb 11, 2015.

1. macher macrumors 65816

macher

My favorite case is the Magpul. Best case for the money and it still provides the protection I want. I tried other rugged cases; Tech 21 Patriot, Otterbox Defender, Griffin, etc and found that they take away from the iPhone 6 thinness and appeal. What I liked about the rugged cases is that they came with holsters.

Since I have been rocking the Magpul I've been carrying it in my work jacket breast pocket which works out OK. I work outside in a construction type job and really don't like carrying it in my work jacket breast pocket. I'd rather have a holster type case for my Magpul.

I looked at SF Bags Spinn Case.... But since I bend down a lot at work it looks like it might get in the way of me bending.

http://www.sfbags.com/products/iphone-spinn-case

In the video the guy says it can turn when you sit but I bend multiple times a day.

Can anyone comment on the Spinn Case?

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I have it and I like it.

Bending down can be an issue, but it slide back and forth easily on the belt and I do this almost unconsciously. I find it gives me more range of motion with the phone by my side then in my pocket.

3. macher thread starter macrumors 65816

macher

Thanks will the Magpul Field case fit in the Spinn case?

4. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I'm not familiar with the Magpul field case, but my iPhone 6+ with the leather case fits - its a very snug fit. If the Magpul is any thicker then Apple's leather case, then the answer is no.

5. macher thread starter macrumors 65816

macher

Yea it's definitely thicker then the Apple leather case.