SFBags Slip Case review

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by HXGuy, Apr 15, 2010.

1. HXGuy macrumors 68000

I received the iPad Slip Case today from SFBags.com and I've got to say I really like it. The fit is perfect and its super easy to slip the iPad in and out. As you can see, the iPad only slips out if you hold the tab at the end which is nice because if you are just carrying it around, even if it's upside down, it won't slip out. Great customer service too...got an email with the tracking number and an email follow up from someone at the company.

http://sfbags.com/products/ipad-cases/slipcase-ipad.php

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gkrykewy macrumors member

Thanks! I have one on order, and can't wait for them to actually ship it :/

How sturdy does the plastic insert feel? Strong enough to protect the glass side of the iPad?

3. admanimal macrumors 68040

Looks nice, I just ordered the suede jacket (for keeping it protected around the house) and the sleevecase (for traveling) today.

4. HXGuy thread starter macrumors 68000

The plastic insert (which in only on one side of the sleeve, so you have to make sure you insert it with the glass facing that side) feels ok...it's not super thick but better then nothing I guess. Not sure where it would come in handy though.

5. gkrykewy macrumors member

Well, I would hope it'd protect the screen if you, say, dropped something on it...

My (green) slipcase has finally shipped, so I'll find out myself next week!

6. Craiger macrumors 6502a

Craiger

I just ordered one of these. How was the shipping? Did they send it out fast?

Thanks
    Craig

7. gkrykewy macrumors member

Mine took exactly 7 days to ship. They are swamped.

8. Craiger macrumors 6502a

Craiger

Just got off the phone with them. My green one wasn't going to ship until sometime next week. They told me they had brown, red, and silver that they could ship today though. Just thought I'd let you guys know if you we're waiting for a color.
    Their customer service was very nice and helpful! I had my tracking number less than 30 minutes after asking to change color.

9. gkrykewy macrumors member

Got my green case today. Overall happy, although I wish it was a tad longer. I'm surprised how close the edge of the ipad comes to the edge of the slipcase.